SHOP ALL BRUSHES

SHOP SPRING SCENTS

SHOP NEW MENS

SHOP BESTSELLERS

SHOP BAR SOAPS

SHOP ALL BRUSHES

SHOP SPRING SCENTS

SHOP NEW MENS

SHOP BESTSELLERS

SHOP BAR SOAPS

This Is Us

When you see the Baudelaire name, you can rest easy knowing each product is prepared with excellence and sophistication. For more than 30 years, Baudelaire has kept quality at the forefront – using only gentle and effective ingredients that meet our strict standards and environmental responsibility. We are proud to be your trusted go-to brand for affordable luxury bath and body care.

Our Story
Image of Alpine Milk Soak Image of pharmacy collection products

Welcome to NEW Provence

Step into the French countryside and experience our iconic Provence Santé’s collection of personal care products. Each soap magically echoes the aromas of their locale in a delightfully understated, aromatic way. Our new packaging offers a brighter, and more youthful celebration to one of Baudelaire’s timeless classics. Originating in Provence, France, the picturesque setting has offered inspiration to this elegant collection of soaps, fragrant perfumes, and superior personal care products for more than 30 years.

Shop Bar Soaps
Image of man relaxing in forest

A Classic Reimagined

All dressed up and everywhere to go! Enjoy a subtle sensory journey and the effortless transition from day to night with Provence Santé bath and body products. Master perfumers combine fragrance and essential oils to create harmonious complexity and dimension. This wonderfully refreshed collection will ignite your senses and capture your imagination.

Shop Bath & Body
Image of man relaxing in forest

Crafted by Artisans. Cherished by You.

Live the Lifestyle

Unlocking the Secrets of Full Body Dry Brushing

Unlocking the Secrets of Full Body Dry Brushing

When it comes to skincare, why stop at your face? While many skincare routines focus primarily on that 5% of your body, we're here to take you through the benefits of caring for the other 95%. Discover the ancient practice of dry brushing—a sim … read more

Conversation Starters Find us @BaudelaireSoaps and follow our story